The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
iSUYBUY lets you track your orders and receipts directly on the app or website, so you can save time.
In this article:
The first step is to click on the "Receive" menu (1). Clicking on this tab reveals 3 ways of managing the data displayed:
- By choosing the perimeter on which you wish to work: group, company, project, depending on your privileges (2)
- By using the search bar to refine the display of results (3)
- By clicking on the "Filters" button (4), you can, for example, filter orders by supplier, order date, BL number or order status.
If you see an order "Waiting for supplier confirmation", we advise you to click on the order number and then on the "Send e-mail to supplier" button to unblock the order status.
Tracking your incoming goods
To see the orders you need to receive, go to the "Receive" menu (1). Use the "To be received" quick filter (2) to display all "To be received" orders on your screen. Then click on the "Receive" button (3) on the right-hand side of the screen.
To track the progress of your deliveries, go to the "Management" menu, then to the "Deliveries" tab (1) (2).
There are 3 ways to manage the data displayed:
- By choosing the perimeter on which you wish to work: Group, Company, Project, depending on your privileges (1)
- Use the search bar to refine the display of results (2)
- By clicking on the "More filters" button, you can, for example, filter receipts by BL date or status (3).
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Track - tracking - orders - receipts - group - company - projects