The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
You have just started up, you've created your users and now you want to be able to assign privileges to them, in order to control the allocation of different functions to a user? We'll explain it all here!
Only users with the "ADMIN", "ADMIN_ACHAT" or "GESTUSER" privilege have access to privilege and user management.
There are 2 ways of managing the privileges of your companies' users :
- Use the "User file", accessible from the "Users" icon (1)
- Use the "Privileges" icon (2)
In this article :
The "Users" icon
To assign a privilege, the first step is to choose a privilege from the drop-down menu (1). Then define the scope of the role (2), (Group, Company, Project), and click on "Add" (3). Check that the role has been added (4), then click on "Validate" (5).
In the "User File", privileges are added 1 by 1 per perimeter, unlike the "Privilege Management" page, which allows you to add a multiple selection of privileges for a user within the same perimeter.
If you assign privileges at "Company" level, there is no point in adding privileges at "Project" level, as the user will already have rights to all the projects of the company.
The "Privileges" icon
The privilege management page is divided into 3 distinct blocks: the choice of perimeter (1), the list of users and the privileges currently assigned to them (2) and finally, you can add a user who does not appear in the list by assigning them at least one privilege (3).
The part of the screen used to control the allocation of privileges is the central part. This is where you'll find the list of users (1). If you click on the little pen to the left of their name or on their name, you can quickly access the user file. A '+' button (2) lets you add all the privileges of a line with a single click. If, on the other hand, you wish to delete all the privileges on a line, simply click on the eraser (3).
The shaded area (4) is used to manage privileges that are more "Organisation" oriented, and therefore mainly reserved for Group level Administrators. If you have several solutions, such as Purchase, Time or Consult, note that these privileges are common to all 3 applications.
Privileges in detail
- "ADMIN": Administrator rights for all modules if you have more than one (Purchase, Time, Consult).
- "ADMIN_ACHAT": Includes all the privileges available on iSYBUY. It can be defined at Company, Direction or Project level.
- "CREACHANTIER": This privilege authorises the creation of projects otherwise reserved for ADMIN users.
- "GESTUSER": This privilege authorises management of Company users, otherwise reserved for ADMIN users. It also allows Roles to be added to or removed from users, but does not allow new Roles to be created.
- "GESTFOUR": This privilege allows suppliers to be managed.
- "CMDCAT": This privilege allows orders to be placed in catalogues.
- "CMDHORSCAT": Allows orders to be placed outside catalogues.
- "SEEALLCMD": Allows you to view all orders placed.
- "RECEPTION": Used to receive orders in the tool.
- "COMPTAFOUR": This privilege gives you access to supplier accounts.
- "GESTCAT": Used to create/modify/delete a catalogue.
- "BUDGET_GESTION": This privilege is used to view and manage the budget.
- "BUDGET_FOLLOW-UP": This privilege is used to view and modify the progress of the budget.
- "BUDGET_READ": This privilege provides read-only access to the project budget.
- "APPEXCHANGE": This privilege allows you to view and modify partner apps.
- "APPEXCHANGE_LECTURE": This privilege only allows you to view partner apps.
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords :
Configuration - user - user - privilege management - configure - right - administrator