The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
On iSYBUY, you can manage the status of your stock on the current date using various indicators. You'll find more details on this in this article.
If you don't have the stock module and would like to activate it, please contact us by clicking here.
In this article :
How to monitor your stock levels ?
The first step is to go to the Management menu (1) and click on the "stock management" tab (2).
You can monitor stock levels using the following indicators :
- the current stock level (a)
- reserved quantity (outgoing stock) (b)
- minimum stock level (c)
- maximum stock level (d)
- average unit price (e)
- alerts based on current, minimum and maximum stock levels (Low stock if current stock maximum
- stock / Stock exhausted if current stock = 0) (f)
- stock valuation (amount in €) calculated as a function of "current stock" and "average unit price" (g)
- search bar for quick access to stock item information (h)
- filter to display only the information you think is relevant (i)
You can also track "Stock movements" over a given period, using the period start/end indicators (1), as well as the quantity of stock received and issued (2) during the period.
By clicking on an item line, you can access a detailed history of the movement of stock for that item.
How to manage your stock levels ?
You can manage the stock of an item by clicking on the pencil at the end of the line.
In the pop-up window that opens, you can update the stock and PUMP values at any time and add a comment (1). Click on "validate" (2) to save the new data.
You can consult the indicators linked to stock movements :
- Number of orders to be processed by the internal supplier, which are then "awaiting confirmation" and "awaiting delivery" (a)
- Number of orders to be received for "Stock" (b)
- Number of alerts relating to a low level of "Stock" or a shortage of "Stock" (c)
En cliquant sur un des indicateurs ci-dessus vous serez redirigés vers la liste des commandes correspondantes ou la fenêtre des alertes permettant de commander directement de nouvelles quantités pour les articles concernés.
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords :
Monitoring - management - condition - stock - purchase