The purpose of the service forecast is to anticipate and plan personnel on site in order to simplify check-in. It can be accessed :
- Write access for users with "ADMIN" or "TPSPREVISIONNEL" privileges at Agency, Department or Worksite level.
- Read-only for users with "TPS READ" privileges at Agency, Department or Worksite level.
All the positions and worksites available in the Service Forecast are taken from the Service File. By default, the list of absences is the same for all worksites, but it is possible to add personalised absences from the Agency File.
To access the Service Planner, click on "Planner" (1) in the menu bar and then on the "Service Planner" tab (2).
In this article :
- Resource View : assigning a job/absence to a member of staff
- How to modify or delete a job/absence that has already been assigned ?
- The jobs view
Resource View : assigning a job/absence to a member of staff
The first step is to check the context you are in (1). You can change service at any time if necessary. Then click on "filter" (2). You will be able to choose the filters you want to apply to your service forecast (3). Remember also to check the week you are in (4). The current week will automatically appear.
You can assign several shifts in one day. You can assign as many shifts as there are shifts in a working day.
You can then assign a site to a member of staff. Simply select a site from the list on the right of your screen (1).
Click on a site and drag it onto the Service Planner (2). By default, the site is assigned for the whole day. You can then adjust the assignment by clicking on the left or right end of the coloured band, which allows you to lengthen or shorten it.
To assign an absence to the Service Schedule, click on the "Absences" tab (1) on the right of the screen to bring up the list of absences to be assigned (2).
As with assigning a site, simply click on an absence and drag it onto the schedule (3).
A pop-up window will appear allowing you to specify the reason, the duration of the absence, comments if required and a manual validation workflow if you wish to add one. Once you have entered all the information, click on "validate" and the absence will be added to the forecast.
How to modify or delete a worksite/absence that has already been assigned ?
To delete an absence or a project that has already been assigned, click on it and drag it into the red banner with the dustbin icon that appears at the top of the screen.
You can also click on a site or an absence, and a pop-up window will open. You can then modify or delete it as required.
The jobs view
The assignment or deletion process is the same in this view as in the resource view, as it is for absences. The difference here is that you assign a member of staff (2) to a worksite (1), rather than the other way round as in the resource view.
- You can easily find a staff member (1) or a site or an absence (2) using the search bar, which can help you.
- You can also click on the small button at the top right of your screen (3), and a new tab will open. You can then save the schedule in image format, and print it out if necessary.
- The service forecast, like the worksite forecast, has no impact on the clockings already entered.
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords :
forecast - service - site - position - absence - add - delete - modify - view - resources - staff - time