The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
This tab allows you to configure the notifications received, access the help centre and the various tickets sent to support, and synchronise pending orders and receipts following a loss of internet connection.
In this article :
- Feature description
- How to access to it ?
- Notification settings
- Help and support
- The "Pending task" section
In the navigation bar, the "My profile" menu allows you to access the user's profile and carry out the following actions :
- Activate/deactivate mobile notifications to inform :
- the logged-in user of the number of orders still to be received for the current day - alert every evening at 6pm.
- the manager each time he/she is asked to validate a new order.
- the requestor each time he/she is asked to validate an order following changes made by the supplier.
- Quick access to the help centre to consult articles explaining how the mobile app works.
- Send a request to iSYBUY support.
- Track requests sent to iSYBUY support.
- Launch a tutorial showing the different screens and main functions (placing an order, receiving goods) of the mobile app.
- Synchronise pending tasks (orders and receipts) when using the mobile app without an internet connection.
- Logging out
This is where you can view the version of the mobile app you are using and the environment you are connected to (Prod, Integ, Test).
How to access to it ?
Once you have selected an company and then a project, you will have access to the "Others" tab at the bottom right of your screen.
In this section, you can set up the different notifications (daily reception, internal approval request and supplier approval request) that you wish to receive on your phone, depending on the settings and your user profile.
It is important to check beforehand that you have authorised iSYBUY to send you notifications on your phone (available in your phone settings).
Here are some examples of notifications you may receive :
- Notification to inform the logged-in user of the number of orders still to be received for the current day
- Notification to inform approvers each time they are asked to validate a new order
- Notification to inform the applicant every time he must validate an order suite to modifications of the supplier
Once you have clicked on the notification, select the "Orders" menu from the mobile app home page to process them.
Help and support
In the "Other" menu, there is a Help and Support category.
The help centre gives you access to all the articles explaining how the mobile app works.
You can also send a message to support if you still have any doubts or questions. Simply click on "Contact Support". Then enter your e-mail address in the field provided.
Vous aurez ensuite la possibilité de suivre l'ensemble des tickets envoyés au support en cliquant sur l'onglet "Suivre mes demandes".
You can also launch a tutorial showing the main functions (placing an order, receiving goods) of the mobile app.
The "Pending task" section
This section allows you to place orders when you are not connected to the Internet. The order will not be sent to the supplier but will be put "on hold" to be finalised as soon as the internet connection is active. Pending orders are displayed automatically. If not, click on "Synchronise".
If you want to be sure of the version you are using and whether the environment corresponds to the one you want, you will find this information at the very bottom of your screen.
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords :
Other - notifications - support - help - application - mobile - purchase