Les termes employés dans l'article ci-dessous correspondent à iSYBUY. Pour trouver des équivalences iBAT, cliquez sur ce lien.
The "Supplier catalog management" menu presents the supplier catalog library, including a certain amount of information enabling users with ADMIN or GESTCAT privileges to manage the catalog items available for orders.
In this article :
Managing supplier catalogs
To help users manage the supplier catalogs integrated into iBAT, we've made several filters and indicators available in the supplier catalog management table:
- Only 50 supplier catalogs per page are displayed (a) to improve display performance (you can still choose to display everything on a single page)
- Ratio between the number of items attached to the comparator and the total number of items in the supplier catalog ("green" ratio if all items are attached to the comparator, otherwise "orange" ratio) - only for "Comparator" type catalogs
- Added option to filter display by: validity period, modification period, visibility level and catalog type
- Ratio between the number of agencies configured with the catalog supplier and the total number of agencies in the Group, if you click on this ratio you will then be able to view/modify the Supplier/Agency configuration (this ratio depends on the "visibility level" chosen for the supplier catalog, if the supplier is configured for all agencies then no ratio is displayed).
- The "Export table to Excel" function (e) only exports the current display. If you wish to export the entire table, please delete the filters and select "Display all elements".
- To create a new supplier catalog, click on the "Create supplier catalog" action (f), then fill in the required information in the "Supplier Catalog Information Sheet" (Catalog Name, Supplier, Default Family and Catalog Visibility Perimeter).
- In the "Supplier Catalog Information Sheet" you can manage exceptions to the perimeter of visibility of a supplier catalog at Agency and Worksite level: this is particularly useful when all the Group's agencies or worksites must have access to the catalog, except for a particular agency or worksite.
- In the "Supplier catalog management" page, you will find the elements listed above
In the management page of a "Comparator" type supplier catalog, you can then display only those items not attached as comparators (1) . What's more, searching for an item within a supplier catalog works regardless of the page it's on.
To manage exceptions to the perimeter of visibility of a supplier catalog, in the "Supplier Catalog Information Sheet", you must :
- select the "Company" in the "Site selection" field: this enables you to select all the sites in the agency with a single click, then simply delete the site(s) not concerned
- select the "Group" in the "Agency selection" field: this allows you to select all the agencies in the group with a single click, then simply delete the agency(ies) not concerned.
Within a supplier catalog, check the "Quality" box on the "Data filters" tab to display the indicators summarizing the completeness rate of your supplier item information:
- Number of items attached in comparator
- Number of items with a photo
- Number of items with a technical data sheet
- Number of items with an EHSF
- Number of items with a unit of measure
- Number of items with a unit price
- Number of items with packaging
- Number of items with a manufacturer
- Number of items with a manufacturer reference
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Catalog - supplier catalog - item - purchase - comparator