The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
It is possible to create a depot project that serves as a "stock" of goods and to link it to an internal supplier. Company users can order the items available in the stock for their projects. The user designated as the internal supplier will receive the orders in iSYBUY. Once the order has been accepted, the requester will carry out the reception, and the stock will be automatically updated according to the quantity received.
The internal supplier can also place an order with a supplier for the "Stock depot" project in order to add new items to its stock or replenish quantities of items already available.
For each item, this stock enables you to see :
- the current stock level
- the minimum stock level
- the maximum stock level
- the quantity reserved (out of stock)
- future quantity (inward stock)
- weighted average unit price
- stock level alerts
Only "ADMIN" users have access to the "Stock management" module available in the Management menu, after activation of the module by the iSYBUY team.
If you do not have the module and would like to activate it, please contact us by clicking here.
In this article :
- How to configure stock ?
- How to create an "internal supplier" ?
- How to create a catalogue containing stock items ?
- How to load and publish items and catalogue prices containing stock items ?
How to configure stock ?
To configure the stock, the first step is to go to the Management menu (1) and click on the Projects tab (2).
Then click on "+New Project".
When creating your project, click on the "Stock deposit" box.
How to create an "internal supplier" ?
The first step is to go to the Management menu (1) and click on the Suppliers tab (2).
Next, create a supplier of type "Internal" (1) and select the "Warehouse" project (2) created earlier as the "Warehouse".
In the supplier file, go to the "Sales/Accountants" tab to add the user as a supplier. You can then configure the user as a sales contact in the company configuration section.
How to create a catalogue containing stock items ?
Go to the Management menu (1) then click on the "Supplier catalogues" tab (2)
Then click on "+ Create supplier catalogue".
When you create the catalogue, you must enter the internal supplier in the Supplier category in the Information sheet (1) and the stock location you have just created in the Stock field (2).
How to load and publish items and catalogue prices containing stock items ?
In the Excel template for loading items in iSYBUY format, fill in the new columns specific to Stock management :
- Storage unit: this is the packaging of the items in the stock (e.g. pallet, container, etc.)
- Storage unit conversion coefficient - this is the quantity from which X units of items are converted into 1 storage unit.
- Current stock: the quantity of storage units currently available in the "Stock depot" type yard
- Minimum stock: this is the minimum quantity of storage unit required in the "Stock depot" worksite, triggering a replenishment alert to maintain the safety stock.
- Maximum stock : this is the maximum quantity of storage unit that the "Stock depot" site can accommodate, triggering an overrun alert to prevent any replenishment.
Please note ! If you fill in the "Storage unit" and "Storage unit conversion coefficient" columns, then each order unit will be converted into a storage unit to update the current stock accordingly. Otherwise 1 order unit = 1 storage unit.
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords :
setting - management - stock - configuration - internal supplier - stock item - catalogue - purchase