The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
To meet all your needs, iSYBUY offers different types of order: standard, regularisation, subcontracting, open, rental and service.
This type of item is available by default to all users with the CMDHORSCAT or ADMIN privilege.
Note : By default, the order type is set to "standard".
In this article :
- Ordering a service in the basket
- In the "Receive" tab
- Possibility of adding CGAs specific to this type of order
Ordering a service in the basket
Once you have added items to your basket, you can choose the type of order you wish to place via the drop-down menu at the top right of your screen.
You can decide to change your order type at any stage of the shopping basket.
In the "Receive" tab
In this tab, the filters (1) allow you to display only your service orders (2). By default, all order types will be displayed.
Possibility of adding CGAs specific to this type of order
If you click on "Modify information" for the company, you can add the GTCs corresponding to the type of order you have placed.
In the "Options specific to the purchasing module" category, you can add the corresponding CGA (1). Don't forget to click on "Validate" (2) to save the modification or upload.
- If you have not entered any GTCs specific to the type of order you are placing, the GTCs for the Standard order will be attached by default.
- If you have different types of items in your order, the GTCs for the type of item no. 1 in your basket will be applied.
- If you have different types of items in your basket but you enter a specific order 'type' (via the drop-down menu), the CGAs corresponding to this order type will be sent.
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords :
Type - order - service - filter - receive - add - CGA - Purchase