The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
The "standard" order is used for any type of article that you wish to order for your site. You can without any problem add in the same cart articles of different suppliers.
In this article :
Steps to follow to place a standard order
Once you have added all the items you want to your cart, you arrive on the cart screen, where you will find 3 main blocks:
The block detailing the items I have in my cart, that is to say that there is 1 line per type of item.
There are 2 buttons on the right: the first one allows you to modify the item line, and the second one allows me to duplicate the item. Then you find the name of the supplier, the name and the reference of the ordered article, the requested quantity, the unit, the wished delivery date (modifiable according to your needs), the unit price net of tax and finally the total net of tax. At the very end of the line, there is a red trash can that allows you to delete the item line concerned from the cart.
Finally, at the top of this first block, there are also 2 buttons:
- The first one allows you to add a catalog item (which sends us back to the home page with the item families) and add a free-entry item. To learn more about free-entry items, we advise you to read the article on this subject, available here.
- The second block allows you to delete your entire cart.
For rental items in free entry, if you select a start-end period including weekends (and public holidays), you must choose the unit "working day" to not include these days in the rental period, otherwise choose the unit "calendar day".
Located at the bottom right, this block summarises the order information in a more concise table, allowing you to place your order supplier by supplier.
It allows you to place the global order
Don't forget :
- The drop-down list allows you to choose between 3 types of orders: standard, open, regularization
- The paperclip allows you to add an attachment to the order (to read the detailed article on the subject, click here).
- The star allows me to add this cart to my favorites list (to read the detailed article on the subject, click here)
Finalise the order
You can set the following parameters if required :
- Delivery/collection method (1)
- Recipients (2)
- Analytics (3)
Finally, the last step includes the summary of your order (price, delivery method), the type of order, the comment for the supplier, and finally the validation key to finalize your order.
You can also add attachments and favorite cart if needed !
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related key words:
Place order - purchase - type - standard - cart - delivery method