The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
Once you've sent your order request to the supplier, he can approve it (if he has the necessary stock to meet your requirements) and deliver the goods.
At this point, you'll need to carry out a receiving operation; this will enable you to receive all types of items purchased for a worksite and delivered a few days later.
In this article :
Find out how to receive an order
The "Receive" tab (1) in your menu bar lists all orders that have been sent to the supplier. It is from this screen that you can perform an acceptance. Clicking on this tab brings up the order list.
You can search for an order by using the filters on the page, or directly by using the search bar.
You can filter the results using the buttons just after the search bar (2):
- All : includes orders placed (i.e. delivered) and those in progress (i.e. to be received)
- In progress : those in progress, whether "Awaiting supplier confirmation" or "To be delivered".
- To be received : those to be received.
A second block also lets you filter orders, but this time by order "type" (3). You can also see the status of orders to be received (4), and if any part of the order has been received (5).
If you click on one of the orders to be received, you will see several items of information on the page that appears. You will find :
- Information summarising the order (1): the linked invoice and recipient fields will be completed once the order has been received.
- Details of the order (2)
- Once the information is complete, you can add a date and the supplier's BL number (3)
- Then click on "Save and continue receiving" (4).
You will then see two new blocks.
By clicking on this box (1), I can add a free-entry item at the time of receipt; this can be useful if the supplier has invoiced me for an item that was not included in the order, such as pallets or the unloading of a lorry. You can also add a comment and an attachment (2), which you can view by clicking on them directly on the screen.
Finally, click on "Finish receiving" (3).
Your are then redirected to a new screen where you can see that my delivery has been registered. You can view the delivery note (1) and delete it (2) if necessary.
- If you have placed an order and you have only received some of the items ordered and you no longer need the rest of the items, we advise you to click on the "Cancel backorders" button so that the order is in "Delivered" status.
You also have the option of making a negative receipt to indicate that one or more items ordered have been returned, or to indicate the days of bad weather in the case of hire if you have not modified the initial receipt linked to the order.
If the order is still in the "Waiting for supplier confirmation" state and contains changes, a pop-up window will appear asking you whether or not to validate them, so all you have to do is make your choice.
- You can define an authorised overrun percentage for receipts in relation to the order amount. This means that if the amount of goods received exceeds the authorised %, a warning message will be displayed inviting the user to modify the order before making the delivery. You have two options for these settings. If you have any queries, please contact our support team, so that we can take the necessary action:
- Option 1: you want to limit the amount ordered to be exceeded during receipts; by default, the "%" configured for your Organisation is 10,000.
- Option 2: you don't want to set any controls at all
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reception - order - delivery - receive